Smoke Odor & Fire Damage Restoration
Out of all of the property disasters, fire is probably the most devastating and requires a lot of attention to details to fix. There are many different types of fire damage such as: grease and protein fires, plastic fires, organic fires, smoke damage, puff backs, and much more. Each of these require their own unique procedures to clean up properly. We are restoration experts and that includes smoke damage and fire damage.
Restoring Smoke & Fire Damage
- Inspect & Assess - we provide a complete inspection to determine the scope of work. We also ensure your property is safe both your belongings and safe while we are working.
- Board Up Service - at times there may be broken windows and doors, a collapsed roof, or other damage that requires a board up.
- Water Removal - if the fire department responded, there is likely water damage as well. We take this into consideration when restoring your property
- Pack Out Service - in some instances we're able to clean contents on-site at your property, but more often than not we will pack them up to clean them at our facility.
- Cleaning & Deodorizing - We will use a combination of demolition and professional fire damage restoration equipment and cleaning solutions to remove smoke and soot from the property.
- Deodorization - removing any smoke or soot odor is a matter of science and we have the equipment, tools, and products to do this properly.
Asbestos Testing & Abatement / Removal
Asbestos is a very dangerous carcinogen that is the leading cause of mesothelioma which is a type of lung cancer. Asbestos was used in a lot of homes and building 40 years or older, however it can be found in some materials from the 1990's and 2000's. Asbestos was used because it is very heat and fire resistant, it is a great insulator, and has sound proof capabilities. However, the health risks far outweigh those benefits. We are a certified and licensed asbestos abatement company and render work in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
Additional Asbestos Related Services
- Containment - in some situations, containment using encapsulation, coatings, and/or removal of damaged and deteriorated sections are options. This is a possible cost effective solution rather than a full abatement.
- Management - we can provide regular inspections, surveys, and testing to ensure property safety. As time goes on, more materials may deteriorate and require containment or removal where a full abatement isn't possible management wise because of operations or budget wise. The safety of your property and those who inhabit it are our top concern.
- We work with both residential and commercial clients. We also work with many industrial hygienists who we consult with for protocol and testing.